WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer, you will work directly with the Chief Technical Officer and internal FORMVERSE teams to design and implement enhancements towards the FORMVERSE Enterprise Application Platform. Utilizing the skills and long-term expertise you bring to the forefront; you will continuously improve the Back-End code of our product.
- Receive assignments presented for the FORMVERSE Platform from the CTO
- Translate business requirements into architecture system designs/specifications
- Integrate user-facing software developed by Front-End Developers with service-side logic
- Deploy releases regularly within timeframes specified by the CTO
- Make recommendations on critical decisions related to code building
- 5-10 years of Software Engineering/Development experience in the .NET Framework
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering Preferred, related technical or equivalent practical experience considered
- Can work on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision
- Can work independently and collaborate with cross functional teams in a fast-paced technological environment
- Advanced knowledge of AWS, Azure and other Cloud Environments
- IaaS/PaaS configuration in a hybrid Cloud experience
- Advance experience in various middleware integration technology and platforms including WebServices, API’s etc. Previous knowledge of Informatica, Oracle Fusion Middleware, MS SSIS etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the underlying hardware infrastructure
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ email@example.com