WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Sales Operations Engineer, you will have a deep passion for solving operational problems with our tech stack and integrations between the systems. This will help make teams more efficient, improve our systems and processes, improve top level business analytics and be a thought leader in architecting business systems that scale.
Our Sales Strategy and Operations team takes responsibility for our revenue cycle process. This includes building solutions that can scale, using best practices within our systems as well as creating new solutions within our own product.
- Architect and build solutions within the FORMVERSE Platform following best practices
- Build scalable solutions internally that can be used as additional use cases and be an operations thought leader
- Be a technical expert on all aspects of FORMVERSE
- Build integrations and process automations between our product database, Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk, Outreach among other tool
- Provide guidance on how to resolve technical challenges
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve FORMVERSE’s products and marketing.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working with automation technologies
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience and a track record of success building solutions scalable solutions; includes managing and executing projects throughout the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Enjoys problem solving and values build solutions right by not taking shortcuts
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org