WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Sales Engineer, you will use your technical skills and social aptitude to help Product, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and IT leaders expedite their initiatives, exceed their revenue goals, and crush their day-to-day. Contribute to Product, being a lens into features needed to drive new business. Live on the frontline with Sales, go onsite to meet clients, help solve complex problems, and create business value for stakeholders.
- Be a technical expert on all aspects of FORMVERSE
- Present complex ideas using System Architecture diagrams.
- Build demonstrations for clients and present to D-, V-, and C- level executives.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the FORMVERSE roadmap, and general product evolution.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices using FORMVERSE’s
- Manage multiple projects in parallel, taking an Active approach, setting clear next-steps and expectations.
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position FORMVERSE in relation to them.
- Contribute to Product and Engineering, feeding back accurate sales-driven research.
- Contribute to Marketing and Operations through enablement sessions, fostering product excellence across the org.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a technical sales/solutions/consulting role, with a record of top performance in the B2B SAAS or Consulting space for MM/Enterprise accounts/clients.
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Experience and a track record of success building solutions for enterprise customers; includes proven skills identifying key stakeholders, winning value propositions, and compelling events.
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Exceptional sense of humor
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- SQL development and optimization using MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift or similar.
- Experience maintaining data concurrency and consistency amongst distributed API systems, or other systems ingesting real-time data.
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org