WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you’ll be part of a team responsible for designing, building and running the software and systems which underpin our large-scale, real-time, distributed infrastructure.
The FORMVERSE Platform team is responsible for providing a production environment where connectors integrations and automations can run reliably and at scale. Quality of our service and deliverables is paramount to the success of our business, as is innovation, and your role is critical to helping us achieve this goal. Complementing a growing team of Software Engineers, Product/Program Managers and Product Designers, we are seeking QA Analysts /Test Engineers to work within our cross-functional delivery teams to ensure quality of our work, contribute towards our technical best practice and innovation forums, and drive best-in-class software quality across all our projects, design test strategies and implement test automation.
Your day to day role and prime responsibility will be planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities. You will be expected to own and lead all stages of the testing lifecycle from inception to delivery (from initial planning, creating test plans and scripts, through execution to reporting of the results, including UAT and Deployment), taking the initiative to resolve issues, tackle and remove roadblocks and see through resolution of requirements, issues and defects.
You will provide quality assurance guidance on testing processes, coverage and strategies while using your judgement to accomplish project objectives, assigned work tasks and deliver high quality to our products, solutions and processes. You will take responsibility for testing all aspects of our product from the user onboarding and signup process to complex interactions with our web-based application and APIs.
Also, you will contribute to the vision and to the future direction of our Platform, especially in regards of which technologies we will focus on, which tools and solutions to pursue.
- Work with our Tech Leads, Software Engineers, Automation Engineers and other stakeholders to develop, document, improve and implement best practice SQA processes.
- Find & manage the resolution of bugs/defects, proactively identify risks to management. Design, implement/execute, debug, regression test, validate and verify when fixes implemented.
- Introduce pragmatic test strategies, structure, quality success KPIs, test standards and test documentation.
- Design and assist in building our test automation architecture to automate test cases.
- Work with business owners and cross-functional delivery teams to develop and implement related test plans/cases.
- Strong experience of hands-on manual and automated testing involving functional, non-functional, regression, integration, load/stress, performance and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to clearly log and take ownership of the resolution of software defects.
- Proven adaptive test strategies gained from test experience across Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, SDLC or STLC processes.
- Good experience of testing Data Quality products and solutions including data validation, standardisation and matching/deduplication.
- Familiar with testing responsive web user interfaces and APIs.
- Strong experience of planning test scenarios, writing and executing test plans and test cases, and creating required test data.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think ahead, with a good eye for detail and routing out / searching those dark corners.
- Formal software testing certification, e.g. ISTQB, ISEB or equivalent is preferred.
- Accessibility testing in compliance with the WCAG / ARIA guidelines.
- Strong experience working with complex databases, including writing complex no-sql queries to test databases, perform data manipulation and verification and setup test/mock data.
- Experience in common software development methodologies including Agile Scrum and Kanban.
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ email@example.com