WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Product Marketing Associate, you will build the value of the FORMVERSE Platform in the minds of our prospects and customers by analyzing the market and competitive dynamics. You are adept at understanding buying criteria and mapping it to the unique capabilities of the FORMVERSE Platform. Sifting through qualitative and quantitative data to find a winning play comes second nature for you. You love launching hit products, communicating them effectively in the marketplace, and enabling the sales team.
- Develop the emerging general automation platform category
- Position the FORMVERSE Platform to enterprises and fast-growing companies
- Launch a steady stream of products
- Deeply understand the motivations of citizen automators in marketing, sales, support and other business teams
- Provide integration and automation subject matter expertise that enables the revenue team to win
- 2-4 years experience in product marketing, sales engineering or product management for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in product marketing for a high-growth SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communication, business, and marketing
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ liv 52 vet price forgetfully