WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As the Product Manager, you will work directly with the Director of Business Operations, to enhance the existing product line while developing new product lines for FORMVERSE. You will work with cross functional teams to design, build and roll-out new products that expand on the FORMVERSE No-Code platform story and deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, managing IT- or TC products in B2B markets throughout their lifecycle.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills – if there’s confusion or uncertainty, you make it your responsibility to bring clarity to everyone, both in the product team and beyond
- You enjoy the fast pace of a dynamic work environment and relish the challenge of keeping lots of plates spinning at once. Your organization skills are legendary
- You’re happy and confident making yourself the ‘go-to person’ for any element of the product you own, both within the wider Engineering team and amongst business stakeholders
- You have an energetic, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude that helps you get things done when time and resources are tight
- You are excited to get your head around some more technical concepts and see the chance to work with a relatively technical product as an opportunity to learn. We won’t expect you to know all about APIs at all, but we would hope you want to understand more.
- Above all, you are laser focused on the user and never lose sight of your primary role: understanding them, what the different segments of users are and what they all struggle with
- Experience shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience with wireframing, writing user stories and agile software development practices.
- Demonstrable experience in learning and getting to grips with new concepts, technologies and ways of working
- Carried out qualitative data collection including usability studies, user testing and market research and can discuss how it informed your decision making
- The ability to analyze and use data to make informed product decisions.
- A strong attention to detail, always thinking of the end user
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org