WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst, you will work directly with the Executive and Business Teams, to oversee the preparation, implementation, analysis and enhancement of Financial policies and procedures. You should be skilled at developing relationships, understanding and forecasting business interests and using business data to scale FORMVERSE financial processes.
- Financial analysis, forecasting/planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Facilitate KPI insights and drive insights where action can be taken related to leading indicators
- Expense reporting for Executive Management Team, and provide improvements for efficiency improvements
- Discover opportunities & risks, relaying key business drivers
- Corporate FP&A and accounting to ensure timely month end deliverables
- Understand metrics, potential levers that drive planning & forecasting decisions
- Present analyses to Executive Team
- 2-4 years’ of Finance and/or FP&A experience
- BA/BS Degree – Finance or Accounting Preferred
- Problem-solving skills, quantitative analysis ability; strategic thinker
- Can work independently and collaborate with cross functional teams in fast-paced technological environment
- Previous experience in Technology
- Advanced Excel knowledge, basic SQL and data extraction
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ email@example.com