WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As our Design & Content Manager, you will work directly with the Director of Marketing, to create and deliver the messages that will resonate with Revenue Directors, eCommerce Directors, Directors of Sales & Marketing, and General Managers. You will be responsible for crafting the visual messages and delivering the digital communications that generate brand awareness that is ultimately measured by how many qualified leads can be sent to the FORMVERSE sales team.
- Champion the FORMVERSE brand to become one of the top-of-mind solutions for Enterprise Automation Applications
- Translate the brand vision and product value proposition into effective communications by designing and producing original art and layout for a wide range of sales materials, including presentation design, infographics, corporate identity, exhibitions, interactive design, video, websites, social and other digital media
- Assist in development and execution of digital programs and campaigns on various advertising, content marketing and social media platforms Obtain and manage all customer references for success stories, press releases, case studies, white papers, sales reference calls, analyst and press inquiries etc.
- Develop and manage the strategic digital content calendar
- Craft and optimize landing pages for demand generation campaigns and channels
- Communicate project status, timelines and delivery information to internal teams, and demonstrates ability to anticipate creative problems and production timeline issues.
- Receives initial direction from VP of Marketing and input from internal clients and works with minimal supervision.
- Manages multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum four years of work experience in an agency, in-house or freelance.
- Excellent design portfolio that showcases experience working with sales focused B2B brands.
- Expert knowledge of presentation software (MS PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects). Flash, HTML, video editing and 3-D software knowledge helpful.
- Previous experience with media analytics and media optimization tools
- Experience with lead-generation campaigns
- Collaborative spirit and excellent communicator in both client interactions and across internal product and sales teams.
- Solid work ethic, self-starter, ability to drive new initiatives and self-manage. Owner mentality who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of design best practices in print, digital and social platforms.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Process oriented, strong attention to detail.
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org