WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As a Customer Marketing Associate, you will work directly with the Director of Marketing, to develop and enhance customer programs. You should be skilled at developing relationships, understanding customers’ interests and using customer data to scale FORMVERSE marketing programs.
- Help Sales, Success and Support teams on objectives through customer marketing/advocacy initiatives
- Develop a customer/advocate community and FORMVERSE Group
- Develop customer programs to display FORMVERSE’s unique value proposition
- Obtain and manage all customer references for success stories, press releases, case studies, white papers, sales reference calls, analyst and press inquiries etc.
- Help customers participate in marketing programs
- Work with our Marketing Team to execute marketing campaigns
- Grow a library of customer success content – stories, video testimonials, case studies etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer marketing for an Enterprise Technology company
- Strong history and passion for serving customers
- Enjoy working with cross-functional collaboration
- Experience driving customer engagement through creative marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Business, Marketing preferred
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org