WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
The Content Marketing Associate is an important position here at FORMVERSE. You will create and contribute to our ever-growing content library of Whitepapers, Case Studies, Blogs, Webinars, Podcasts, etc., that will display the FORMVERSE platform to business audiences of all functions. You will help us celebrate our customers’ successes and drive inbound leads via SEO. You should be an efficient writer who can deliver engaging and thoughtful B2B content.
- Weekly Blog posts to the FORMVERSE website to drive new demos for prospective customers that also tells the FORMVERSE Story, through use cases and customer successes
- Regular production of Enterprise level content: working with video staff to produce live and animated videos, info-graphics, and webinar decks, writing content and formatting documents and other required materials
- Producing and managing outbound marketing campaigns, including promotional email copy, mailers, printed materials and others
- 1-3 years’ experience in Content Marketing for B2B – Enterprise is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience in SEO/SMO
- Experience working with WordPress is a plus
- Experience working with email marketing automation tools (Pardot, SendInBlue, CakeMail, etc.)
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org