WELCOME TO FORMVERSE!
We believe the future of software is allowing every employee to create applications without the need for any coding experience. With FORMVERSE, any employee can easily automate complex processes through a No-Code Rapid Application Development Platform that combines Enterprise quality, Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology with a Hybrid Integration Platform (PASSPORT). Organizations like Siemens, FedEx, Arconic and City of San Jose trust FORMVERSE to develop applications, intelligently automate processes and integrate data to existing systems.
As a member of our team, you will join an ambitious group of people who love coming to work each day, changing the way the world thinks about work! Our culture is built on respect, friendship, and teamwork. The opportunities to grow and learn both personally and professionally at FORMVERSE are endless. Come be a part of our awesome, hard-working and supportive environment,
With us, you’ll join a rapidly expanding, innovative software company that is helping some of the biggest companies and governments in the world solve even bigger problems. We’re looking for intelligence, stamina and most importantly, hustle. Our account executives are truly the “tip of the spear”. We have the right mission, team, and product to create the next great Enterprise Software company.
As an Account Executive, you will be interfacing and selling to Fortune 500’s and Governments of all sizes, such as Texas Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific & Verizon, as well as, working with some of the world’s most recognizable brands like Tupperware, YMCA, CompTIA and more.
- Responsible for the adoption and growth of the FORMVERSE EAP (Enterprise Automation Platform) and FORMVERSE PASSPORT
- Prospect and close new customers within defined markets
- Grow and expand existing customer relationships
- Lead demos of FORMVERSE EAP/PASSPORT for audiences that range from individual contributors to C-level executives
- Perform work with different functional groups at FORMVERSE such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Provide customer feedback/input to product and marketing teams
- 2+ years of SaaS or Enterprise software selling experience
- Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
- Success selling to VP or C-level executives – IT sales is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Feel welcomed at a workplace that promotes friendliness and inclusiveness
- Enterprise product means Enterprise sales compensation in a fast-growing industry
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Did we mention the Stock Options? Become a real owner in a company that is growing and adding value for shareholders every day
FORMVERSE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ALL ON BOARD?
When you’re ready to Apply, Email us with your Cover Letter and Resume @ email@example.com