Technical Services Team Member
Technical Services Team Member
06 Sep Technical Services Team Member
Posted at 14:28h in by Joshua Wall
Posted 5 days ago
TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM MEMBER – CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
Fast growing software company that provides enterprise software and services solutions to many of the world’s largest organizations including large global Fortune 500, large Government and Government Agencies, and other large organizations. Have you graduated in the past few years with a computer science or other technical degree or have relevant and practical technical work experience? We’re growing our Technical Services team in Calgary, and we are looking for grads with the following abilities:
- You are a fast learner and a problem solver.
- You are comfortable on the phone with customers and can work with them to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- You are looking for an opportunity to have a valuable role in a rapidly growing software company, working with Fortune level and large government customers with significant upside potential for the right people.
- You are able to thrive in a role where providing world-class support services to customers is expected and have the ability to anticipate customer requests.
You have the ability to contact customers directly to
Responsible for ensuring users get maximum benefits from their FORMVERSE implementation. Communicate electronically, by phone or in person with users to help set up/install or configure software installations or diagnose, document, resolve technical issues. Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties Consult user guides, technical manuals & other documents to research and implement solutions Troubleshoot technical problems related to products and diagnose and resolve issues with software or applications Set up new user accounts. Respond to customers questions and requests. Follow diagrams and written instructions to set up the system or repair an issue. Maintain problems and solutions log. Train customers’ staff in operation and maintenance of software/applications
Ideal Candidate will have not all but many of the following:
- Networking background
- Programming background (C#)
- MS SQL understanding and/or experience
- MS SQL Management Studio understanding and/or experience
- Basic HTML and IIS understanding
- Web and other design skills
- Experience with Workflow Design skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook)
- Experience in the following systems are a plus: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Active Directly, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft .NET Framework, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, SAP, Oracle ERP and other Oracle Systems, Oracle Peoplesoft, Oracle Success Factors, Microsoft SharePoint and other Enterprise Content or Document Management Systems, other enterprise HRIS, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and other reporting, SQL Query, and Data Visualization systems. Experience with data integration concepts to and from other enterprise systems using web services API’s and other methods.
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients/prospects/partners
- Professional in working with business clients
- Exceptional skill in documenting and recording details of discussion and other interaction with customers.
- Design, creation, testing, and implementation of customer’s FORMVERSE Workflow Templates and Reporting Templates. These Workflow Templates are used by FORMVERSE customers to enable highly functional, highly extensible workflow applications used by customers is very broad ways.
- Maintain confidentiality and conform to the security requirements associated with large organizations.
- Provides excellent customer service
- The ability to explain technical issues in spoken and written English
- Language skills in addition to English is welcomed.
– Computer Science
– Electrical Engineering, EECS
– Network and Network Architecture
– Computer Programming
– Other Engineering with emphasis/skills related to product and graphical design
– Other related Engineering will be considered
– Graduate Engineering
– Relevant Work Experience will be considered
FORMVERSE is a global leader in application and workflow automation software, that provides a unique and highly desirable competitive advantage to our customers. Our Enterprise software applications leverage company’s existing investment in Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, and SQL Server technologies to enable business users to access and complete any workflow right from within their email, route those workflows throughout the organization and/or externally for action based on established business rules. All form data and metadata is automatically stored in the FORMVERSE SQL Server database where it can be integrated bi-directionally to and from the customers other Enterprise applications, such as ERP’s, CRM’s, HRIS, Document and Content Management Systems, Finance and Financial Reporting Systems, Ticketing Systems, and many others. We are growing aggressively. Our company culture is tightknit and fun, we love winning as a team and praising/rewarding people’s hard work and accomplishments.