07 Sep Sales Development Specialist
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE USA – MID-ATLANTIC OR NORTHEAST
FORMVERSE is looking for a driven and high energy professional with solid business acumen, technical skills, and sales instincts to join our growing new business Sales unit as a representative. You will gain outstanding experience interacting with large enterprise clients (F-500) and Federal, State, Municipal, and Local Government and Government Agencies. FORMVERSEoffers a fast-paced, highly innovative environment where you will be challenged and given the tools and guidance to sell enterprise business solutions.
Key Tasks ·
- Find, engage, and work with prospective customers to license the FORMVERSE software and related Professional Services
- Primarily conduct outbound new business activities in addition to responding to and qualifying incoming inquiries regarding FORMVERSE products.
- Provide outstanding first impression and product demonstration to prospective customers and provide them with first class customer service
- Work with Senior Business Development and Sales staff to fill sales pipeline
- Work to actively engage both new and existing leads through follow-up communications designed to increase interest inFORMVERSE Products
- Make monthly quotas of schedules demos to qualified prospects ·
- Base Salary + Commission, Employee Stock Option Plan, 2 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays
Minimum Qualifications ·
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is preferred
- 6 Months to 1 Year of corporate experience is preferred.
- Software sales in the area of Microsoft product line, Business Process Automation, and related is a strong plus
- Strong desire to sell enterprise software
- Prior inside sales experience is a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
FORMVERSE is a global leader in forms and workflow automation software. Our Enterprise software applications leverage company’s existing investment in Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, and SQL Server technologies to enable business users to access and complete any form right from within their email, route those forms throughout the company for action based on established business rules. All form data and metadata is automatically stored in the FORMVERSE SQL Server database where it can be integrated with other Enterprise applications. We are growing aggressively. Our company culture is tightknit and fun, we love winning as a team and praising/rewarding people’s hard work and accomplishments.