07 Sep Accounts Receivable Specialist
FORMVERSE is a rapidly growing Enterprise software company based in beautiful downtown Pleasanton. FORMVERSE enables business users to access and complete any form right from their email, route those forms throughout the organization for action (such as approvals, denials, deferrals, recommendations, etc.), based on the organization’s business rules. All form data and metadata is automatically stored in an SQL database where it can be integrated with other enterprise applications. So, FORMVERSE can be used as a forms/workflow automation tool, as well as an easy way for employees to input data into enterprise applications/databases.
We are looking for a Jack/Jill of all trades. This office superstar is responsible to assist in several duties pertaining to the daily functions and assisting CEO/COO/VP of Sales/Marketing/VP of Business Development.
- Working with Accounts Receivable Department creating/scheduling invoices
- Coordinating commission and bonus payouts
- Ensuring customers have the information required for timely payment of our invoices
- Working with VP of Marketing to create content and implement the social media strategy
- Coordinating schedules and event planning
- Assisting Dept. Heads with different Business Development and Marketing tasks
- Performing other admin duties
- High School Degree or equivalent, required
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Previous software industry experience preferred
Job Type: Part-Time- potentially transitioning to Full-Time